The RC2T model is purpose designed for CHPP and Underground Coal Mines. It generates both focused light for a long-distance light projection and spread light for wide area illumination. The focused light can be set in high-beam mode for temporary high intensity light or standard mode for normal application.
The clip on the back can be used for attachment, for examples to a headband or to a harness of breath apparatus. It is compatible with Cap Lamp brackets for safety helmets in any standard of the world.
The unique “thin design” of the RC2T allows Visor up and down movement over the Cap Lamp, which until now has been an operational frustration for end users. Note: Please Check with Roobuck for suitable Visor models that fit.
RC2T comes with our Patented Angle Adjustable Single Hinge Bracket for optimal manoeuvrability for Safety Helmets that have a plastic or metal Cap Lamp Bracket. A Double Hinge bracket is also available.
- Three operating modes – Standard Focus, High-Beam Focus, Spread
- Thin design means Cap Lamp fits behind visor and allows it to go up and down
- Lightweight, comfortable and ergonomic
- Tough GERMAN enclosure material to withstand rough handling
- World’s safest and most reliable Panasonic battery
- Made from Top Brand, high quality components and parts
- Comes with free Angle Adjustable Bracket