Roobuck RC4UB Cap Lamp has three LEDs. The Main LED, in the middle of the reflector, is used for both normal and high-beam illumination. There are two Auxiliary LEDs located on each side of the Main LED, plus the Main LED in low beam operates for extended periods of time during an emergency.
The LED Beacon is fully powered from the Cap Lamp, so no batteries required! It is attached to the rear of the helmet, so the miner can be visible from behind for enhanced safety. The Beacon connects to the Cap Lamp via a cable with a waterproof connector. The connector can be disconnected for Beacon replacement. RN4UB Cap Lamp features superior illumination, weighs only 195gms, has a beam angle adjustable to point wherever you see, near or far, to read or write, repair equipment, spotting & significantly reducing dead corners. It is charged through 2x external charging electrodes for best ingress protection.
Cap Lamp Features:
- Beacon – Steady, slow flashing, fast flashing
- Three operating modes –Main, High Beam, Auxiliary
- Adjustable beam angle to point wherever you look
- Lightweight, comfortable and ergonomic
- Tough GERMAN enclosure material to withstand rough handling
- World’s safest and most reliable Panasonic battery
- Made from Top Brand, high quality components and parts
- Rounded front housing for best impact resistance
- World’s only cap lamp with rear beacon for miner’s protection.
- Three beacon modes – Steady, slow flashing, fast flashing
- Selectable beacon colours
- Beacon is replaceable